Margulies Perruzzi, one of New England’s most innovative architectural and interior design firms, is seeking a Marketing/Proposal Specialist with strengths in graphic design. This position will require ability to exercise multiple skills (graphics, writing, research, project management, etc.) and shift between tasks in a deadline-driven environment. This position holds great opportunities for learning and growth within a leading firm and can provide the platform for an outstanding career in this industry.
We are in search of a candidate who will champion marketing collateral and content creation to persuade target audiences and drive engagement with MP’s brand. Partnering closely with our practice groups, the successful candidate will own the end-to-end process of producing marketing collateral; from creative brainstorming, to writing content, to managing and producing proposals.
Your Key Responsibilities
– Prepare thoughtful, high-impact, and engaging pursuit and promotional materials which highlight our depth of experience, expertise, and creativity.
– Work closely with our technical staff and leadership to create compelling messages that convey MP’s strengths to set us apart.
– Work with business development to coordinate strategic materials and other communications in alignment with the MP initiatives.
– Proposal writing, strategy, and follow-up for each studio.
– Assist with the coordination of conferences and tradeshows, award submittals, community engagement, advertising, and general collateral and communications development for the studios.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
– Must thrive working in a deadline-driven environment.
– Proven experience developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs).
– Detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
– Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, and web-based interfaces.
– Ability to work effectively within a group, as well as independently.
– You have a willingness to learn on the job and share experiences with other members of the team.
Education and Experience
The position will take into considerations strength and interests of the candidate and assign certain tasks accordingly. Additional training opportunities are available as necessary for performance of various job functions.
We are an extremely supportive, collaborative, and tight-knit team and are looking for the perfect blend of skill and chemistry to fit and enhance our mix.
Application Requirements and Instructions: Please submit a resume and provide a cover letter or email that answers the following: Why are you the best fit for the role? What are your favorite activities for socializing with co-workers?
Send to: Meghan Welborn firstname.lastname@example.org
Margulies Perruzzi is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the bases of any status protected under federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability you may contact us here. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our colleagues where we encourage your originality, respect the need for flexibility and work-life balance, and empower your desired career growth.
Visit Margulies Perruzzi online at https://mparchitectsboston.com/