Founded in 1975, Bard, Rao + Athanas Consulting Engineers (BR+A) maintains a total staff of 300 employees located at our main office in Boston and branch offices in Philadelphia, PA; New York City, NY; McLean, VA (Washington, DC); and Coral Gables, FL (Miami); Chicago, IL; and St. Louis, MO. BR+A provides state-of-the-art integrated and coordinated mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection consulting engineering, technology systems design and building commissioning services.
BR+A is looking for a marketing coordinator to join the firm’s marketing and new business strategies group. The marketing coordinator will provide marketing support as needed and provide writing and layout support for all proposals, interviews, graphic displays, and slide presentations. Candidates need a technical understanding of the proposal production process in a service environment.
- Write, layout, and produce proposal and presentation materials
- Write and maintain project profiles, team resumes, and client references, for all current and past projects to be used in proposals
- Maintain client database and perform correspondence duties as needed
- Help to maintain online marketing library to include: photography, videos, awards, and other marketing materials
- Maintain accurate, current database(s) for marketing mailings
- Coordinate displays for industry trade shows
- Attend client events, as needed
- Support maintenance of company brand standards and quality control procedures
- Participate in professional organizations, as appropriate
Candidates must have these qualities:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high stress, and deadline driven environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to follow through on assigned tasks with limited supervision
- A strong spirit of teamwork
Ideal candidates will have a college degree with a minimum of 3 years AEC marketing coordination experience. You must thoroughly understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
We offer excellent compensation and a competitive benefits package, including Medical/Dental coverage and 401K, to all of our full-time employees. BR+A is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified candidates should forward their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Bard, Rao + Athanas Consulting Engineers (BR+A) online at http://www.brplusa.com