HMMH has an opportunity for an individual with 3+ years’ experience to provide marketing support in the professional services industry. We are looking for an organized self-starter with strong communication and time management skills. Under the supervision of our Marketing Manager, responsibilities will include developing proposal and prequalification submittals, press releases, and e-marketing announcements, and maintaining the firm’s website and marketing collateral, among other responsibilities. Professional services marketing experience a plus. The ideal candidate will possess skills in graphic design to assist with proposals and presentations, as well as to respond to requests from external clients. Title and salary to be based on level of experience.
- Development/production of qualifications packages and proposals
- Maintenance of staff resumes, project summary sheets, and other collateral material
- Writing and generation of email announcements, quarterly e-bulletins, and press releases
- Creation of graphics, as needed, for proposals, presentations, and to meet client needs
- Studies in Marketing, English, Journalism, or Communication preferred
- Must be proficient with MS Office
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and remain calm while managing multiple priorities
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong attention to detail
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and deadline driven with the ability to prioritize
- The ideal candidate will have graphic design skills and be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
Interested candidates should visit https://hmmh.com/careers to apply.