Senior Marketing Coordinator
Mount Vernon Architects, Inc. (MVG) is seeking a Senior Marketing Coordinator based in our office north of Boston. We would be pleased to hear from you if your experience matches the position requirements described here.
A Brief History of Our Firm
MVG is a full-service architectural design firm with offices in Massachusetts and New Jersey, serving municipal and educational clients for over 60 years. MVG has been recognized for its design excellence by the Council on Educational Facilities Planners, Mass Networks Education Partnership, The National School Board Association, American School & University, School Planning and Management, College Planning and Management, Mass Technology Collaborative, and the Massachusetts School Building Authority (MSBA).
Your Role Will Be
An integral and important member of our firm, identifying and establishing new relationships and opportunities while maintaining and serving existing clients. You will play a leading role while partnering with other marketing coordinators including senior architects and leaders within the firm to establish strategies in the pursuit of new design opportunities.
Your More Detailed Responsibilities
- Collaborate with your marketing team while overseeing the development of proposals in direct response to RFQs and RFPs for the design of K-12 public schools and other projects.
- Writing, layout, content, design, and production of final proposals; as the senior team member responsible for careful coordination of all aspects of the proposal.
- Participate with senior architects in the preparation and presentation of the firm’s qualifications to potential clients in the interview process.
- Participate with senior architects and staff in the creation of original written and graphic material.
- Maintain and update existing statistics, resumes, and narratives for marketing proposal submissions.
- Maintain and assist in the creation of MVG’s library of projects.
- Track project opportunities for new work while also maintaining existing contacts and current MVG data software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English or allied field of study.
- Architectural background a plus.
- Minimum of five years’ experience.
- Experience in the role working in an Architectural firm, professional services firm, or in the role of marketing leader of a similar profession
- Excellent skills in the management and delivery of proposals.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe In Design, PowerPoint presentations, and related graphic presentation software.
- Knowledge of Lumion, Rhino, etc. is a plus.
- Excellent written communication and editing skills required
- Familiarity with Deltek Ajera
Interested applicants please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Visit Mount Vernon Group Architects online at http://www.mvgarchitects.com