Nobis Group has a current opening for a Marketing Coordinator to join the firm’s spirited Marketing Team. The Marketing Coordinator will be primarily responsible for the coordination and execution of various routine and on-call marketing initiatives and administrative duties. This is a dynamic role with excellent growth potential requiring energy, positivity, and the flexibility to switch gears and address challenges using both critical and creative thinking. This individual is an asset to the Marketing Team and will work in an environment where they are encouraged to share ideas and explore new ways to support the firm’s strategic goals, promote the high-caliber professionals and services Nobis provides, and strengthen the organization’s overall brand. This individual will support the Marketing Team in providing high-quality, consistent, and creative marketing solutions to both internal and external clients.
This position will report to the Marketing Manager and will be based out of either Lowell, MA or Concord, NH with some work-from-home flexibility for the right candidate. The Marketing Coordinator will have the opportunity to interact and work with both technical and administrative team members as well as participate in various company culture initiatives like community outreach, wellness, and social events.
· Develop, update, and maintain marketing files, databases, project descriptions, resumes, cut sheets, and other qualification materials and collateral inventory regularly and ensure consistency throughout all marketing materials.
· Work alongside proposal teams to provide both custom proposal sections and supporting documentation for qualifications and proposal packages, often with tight deadlines.
· With direction, assist in developing, implementing, and maintaining various marketing initiatives including advertising, website content and social media campaigns, and both internal and external communications including email marketing, press releases, and blog articles.
· Work with all teams within the company to ensure all internal and external communications and deliverables are consistent with the formatting and branding requirements set forth in the company Branding & Styles Guide.
· Coordinate ordering, distribution, and inventory of branded and printed marketing materials including clothing, business cards, presentation and promotional materials, and gifts for both internal and external distribution, working with vendors and to ensure designs meet quality and brand standards.
· Assist in the development of relevant and engaging content to increase our digital brand presence, develop and implement thought leadership campaigns, and build followers on critical social media channels.
· Assist in designing and implementing new approaches to brand recognition and exposure.
· Assist with formatting various reports and presentation materials for both administrative and technical teams.
· Creation and distribution of Business Development & Growth Team Meeting agenda, meeting materials, and meeting minutes.
· Update and maintain Marketing Team page on internal website as well as ensure other team pages are consistent with branding and design.
· Renew annual corporate membership registrations.
· Write press releases, announcements, employee spotlights, and company culture pieces.
· Assist Human Resources with employee milestone and recognition efforts.
· Register employees for industry networking events and conferences.
· Assist with development of various routine and on-call reports.
· Assist with award entry submissions.
The ideal candidate will possess exceptional organizational and communication skills and is expected to be a self-motivated individual with excellent time management and the ability to work independently at times. This candidate should be able to communicate effectively and proactively with teams within Nobis as well as with marketing teams from the firms that we partner with. This position requires a solid understanding of marketing and administrative functions within a professional services firm. The Marketing Coordinator must be able to follow detailed instruction and spot inconsistencies and errors in materials. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, a passion for developing new ideas and solutions, a meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to accomplish high priority tasks and meet deadlines with efficiency while maintaining progress on ongoing and lower priority items.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field with 1-3 years of experience OR 3-5 years of relevant experience.
· Experience and proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite required; experience with graphic design and proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
· Experience with responding to RFQ/Ps and assembling qualifications and proposal packages.
· Experience editing websites; WordPress experience preferred. Experience using social media applications including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
· Strong writing, editing, and formatting skills.
· Experience in Architecture/Engineering/Construction or other related industry is preferred.
Visit Nobis Group online at http://www.nobis-group.com