Award-winning landscape architecture design practice with locations in Boston, San Diego, Houston and Dallas seeks a Marketing Coordinator for their office in Boston, MA. Our clients include internationally-acclaimed architectural firms, Fortune 500 companies, private developers, municipal governments, non-profit agencies and private citizens.
The Marketing Coordinator is experienced in handling a wide range of marketing support tasks and is able to work independently. The Marketing Coordinator must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the challenges of a fast-paced, energetic environment. The ideal candidate is proactive, resourceful, and efficient and must maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. The Marketing Coordinator must and have expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Compose and edit professional correspondence, project descriptions, resumes, press releases and other marketing materials for publication
• Serve as the Firm’s Public Relations Liaison to various media outlets and ensure the Firm receives consistent and quality media coverage
• Assist in the preparation of presentation materials in Adobe INDESIGN
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
• Interface with staff at all levels of the organization as well as clients and partners.
• Assist with and coordinate responses to Request for Qualifications (RFQs and Request for Proposals(RFPs)
• Manage and track the publication of professional work in trade publications
• Provide regular updates to the firm’s website and social media accounts
• Coordinate specialty consultants (photographers, public relations, etc.)
• Plan and coordinate special events
• Coordinate the work of professional staff as necessary to meet deadlines for marketing submittals
The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, advertising or an allied design field
• Experience as an Architect or Landscape Architect or in an Architectural, Landscape Architectural or Design firm a PLUS
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in a marketing role
• Proficiency with desktop publishing software – Adobe Creative Suite REQUIRED.
• Proficiency with word processing software (MS Office Suite REQUIRED)
• Public / Media Relations a PLUS
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Organization and time management skills, including an ability to manage and prioritize competing assignments
• Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
Submit resume and work samples to:
The Office of James Burnett
Visit OJB Landscape Architecture online at http://OJB Landscape Architecture