Payette seeks a Communications and Graphic Design Intern to work with their Marketing / Communications team this fall. We provide a dynamic, collaborative environment which supports innovation and creativity, allowing each team member to significantly contribute to the design process. We invest in our staff and firmly believe there is an opportunity for anyone with talent and initiative to reach any level in our organization.
In this position, the Communications and Graphic Design Intern will have the opportunity to work on a variety of graphic needs for the firm including:
- Assist with development of graphic materials for a website redesign and relaunch
- Assist with production of collateral and other forms of digital and print content
- Provide general marketing support with firm design initiatives
- Current student majoring in Graphic Design or related field
- Strong graphic sensibility and layout ability
- Requires proficiency in Adobe InDesign
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator a plus
- Excellent attention to details / good proofreader
- Flexible, ability to take direction well and adaptable to change
- Organization, self-discipline, good time management
Local candidates only. Resumes submitted online will be considered. Payette is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
When applying for this position please upload your portfolio in the “other” documents section. Please note for all documents (resume, cover letter, and portfolio) the maximum files size is 5 MB.
Visit Payette Associates online at https://newton.newtonsoftware.com/career/JobIntroduction.action?id=8a7885a864f8f490016514eb76e25a5a&source=SMPSBoston