Payette, a dynamic, high energy, 170+-person architecture firm with a strong commitment to design, has an immediate opening for a Marketing Specialist with a strong graphic design background. You will be a part of a six-person marketing team to support a firm pursuing science and technology research and teaching, medical school, healthcare and biotechnology projects.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for implementing a wide variety of design applications for most of the marketing needs of the firm including the development (design and writing) of proposals, interview preparation, conference and publication submittals, development of blog articles and general marketing support. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A great deal of creativity and the ability to work independently is expected.
– 3-5 Years Design Experience
– Strong graphic design skills and layout ability
– Excellent writing and proofreading skills
– Excellent computer skills, particularly with the Adobe CS Suite (especially InDesign) and PowerPoint
– Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
– Experience managing projects through all phases of production
– Ability to perform quality work to meet deadlines and prioritize projects
– Excellent attention to detail
– Ability to work independently as well as interact with large groups
– Strong initiative and inquisitiveness
– Flexible and adaptable to change
– Organization, self-discipline, good time management
– Ability to communicate well, listen and achieve consensus
Payette is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Resumes submitted online will be considered. When applying for this position please upload your portfolio in the “other” documents section. Please note for all documents (resume, cover letter, and portfolio) the maximum files size is 5 MB.
Please use the following link to apply for this position.
Visit Payette Associates online at https://www.payette.com