Perkins Eastman is a global architecture and design firm guided by the belief that design can have a positive and lasting impact on people’s lives. With more than 1,000 employees in 15 locations around the world, we collaborate seamlessly across borders, barriers, and disciplines to connect people and ideas. Whether conceiving of new healthcare models, reviving a local landmark as a boutique hotel, or helping communities become more resilient, we are united in a dedication to progressive and inventive design that enhances the human experience. If everything is design, everything we do is HUMAN BY DESIGN.
Working closely with others in the department and in the firm, the Marketing Coordinator participates in all stages of the procurement process, from strategy to proposal preparation to interviews, in a deadline-driven environment.
- Assist in the preparation of proposal submissions, qualifications packages, presentations, brochures, and other related activities for potential opportunities.
- Assist in lead tracking, capital planning research, and due diligence
- Work with the principals, project managers, and technical staff to develop relevant materials.
- Provide general support for the marketing and business development efforts in the office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in graphics/marketing for the A/E/C industry.
- The ability to work as part of team as well as independently.
- Client/Customer Service: understanding of marketing as a service to the office.
- Design: High level of design sensibility.
- Graphics: High level of graphics capabilities.
- Communications: Ability to speak and write clearly.
- Organizational: Ability to clearly organize documents and resources during the production process.
Solid working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign; Photoshop) and MS Office.
How to Apply
If you would like to join a dynamic, energized, innovative and collaborative environment, where your ideas will be heard and your skills challenged, send your cover letter, resume and portfolio as one file (Adobe PDF preferred) to PERecruiter@perkinseastman.com and specify your office location of interest in the subject line or apply online: “Marketing Coordinator I – Boston – Your Name”. Please provide the website source. No phone calls please.
Perkins Eastman is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Visit Perkins Eastman online at http://www.perkinseastman.com