WHERE YOU WORK AND WHO YOU WORK FOR CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
Design/Build firm providing renovation and restoration services to residential clients in the Greater Boston area seeks to hire an accomplished Marketing Coordinator. This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual ready to manage all marketing activities for a small company. We offer a strong commitment to our employees personal and professional growth, a great working environment, and excellent compensation and benefits.
Job Overview and Purpose:
The Marketing Coordinator will work with the Director of Development to create and implement the formal Marketing Plan. The Marketing Coordinator will maintain clear brand identity for the Company through promotional materials and marketing campaigns. This position provides leadership and strategies for all employees to generate and maintain relationships with clients.
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Create and maintain marketing activity schedule and annual calendar to implement formal Marketing Plan.
– Maintain photo library to document projects in construction.
– Produce and organize photographs of completed work.
– Create digital photo albums for presentation or sharing.
– Coordinate with website consultant to ensure that website is functioning properly, including necessary maintenance and updates.
– Support networking activities for company managers with architects, designers, potential clients, and others.
– Create and/or secure advertising and advertisement design.
– Prepare marketing and promotional materials.
– Develop written content for use in Marketing materials.
– Manage social media accounts.
– Maintain Marketing tools (laptop, iPads, cameras).
– Lead regular monthly Marketing Meetings with President, Director of Development, and Director of Operations.
– Participate in quarterly Department Heads Meetings.
– Prepare for and attend monthly Company Meeting.
– Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Microsoft Office programs, and CRM database systems.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, or Communications.
– A/E/C industry experience and knowledge required.
– Strong writing, organization, communication, and time management skills.
– 5+ years previous experience in similar role.
– Portfolio demonstrating professional photography and writing.
Typical Work Hours: 30 to 40 per week
Visit Pomeroy & Co., Inc. online at http://pomeroyco.com