R.G. Vanderweil Engineers, LLP, a 400+ person consulting firm with multiple offices, is seeking a Marketing Team Lead to join our corporate team in our Boston office. This position will report to the Director of Corporate Marketing and Client Relations and be responsible for the daily operations and management of the Boston-based marketing staff to support one of the country’s leading mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection engineering firms. This person will manage the staff to effectively produce proposals, qualifications, presentations and other marketing materials, maintain accurate Deltek Vision records and reporting, implement various marketing initiatives such as web and mail campaigns, marketing surveys and awards submissions, and directly contribute to the production of proposals, presentations and qualifications as workload necessitates. Specific responsibilities include the day-to-day management of the marketing team including, but not limited to, organizing resources, best practices / process implementation, QA/QC review, writing/editing, resolving internal team issues and communications with firm leadership, principals and project managers.
· 9+ years of proposal, writing, or marketing experience in A/E/C industry with the ability to independently lead complex and/or strategic project pursuits.
· Experience managing others including the day-to-day management of the marketing team, marketing collateral, and RFP trafficking and assignment
· Strong attention to detail.
· Works effectively and independently in a high-pressure team environment to manage multiple tasks in parallel. Ability to quickly adapt to and communicate changes in schedules and priorities. Demonstrates initiative, self-motivation, and self-discipline.
· Works with marketing staff to plan and produce materials ensuring they effectively communicate the strategic goals identified for a given pursuit and are in alignment with Vanderweil’s brand.
· Comfortable serving as a mentor to junior staff.
· Ability to serve as an active strategist and collaborative partner with principals/PMs.
Visit R.G. Vanderweil Engineers, LLP online at http://www.vanderweil.com