A dynamic, award-winning architectural firm with offices in Boston and Southern California is immediately seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, self-motivated and creative Marketing Coordinator to join our central Boston office. The Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with our Southern California Marketing Director and Management team on a broad array of national and international marketing efforts, including representing the firm at several annual trade shows in various locations.
* Plan, organize, and represent the company at various trade shows across the US.
* Oversee and manage company’s entire marketing funnel including but not limited to our social media presence, website content, email marketing activities and digital advertising channels
* Research new project opportunities and thoughtfully respond to RFQ’s & RFP’s.
* Develop effective professional relationships with qualified leads and maintain detailed records in CRM database (Salesforce).
* Manage contract creation and file management for proposals and prospective projects.
* Assist graphic design team in creating engaging print and digital marketing materials.
* Work closely with principal architect on preparing and distributing contracts to new clients.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
* Bachelor’s degree in a related field
* At least 1-2 years of experience in Marketing or Communications
* Experience using Salesforce CRM
* Comfortable working with WordPress, Adobe InDesign, and Canva.
* A power-user of all major social media sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, at minimum)
* Experience with creating creative email content in Mailchimp or similar platforms.
* Maintains knowledge and understanding of SEO best practices.
* Understands the types of content that drives exposure, increases search rankings and draws site traffic.
* Knowledge of google analytics.
* Excellent writing & verbal communication skills.
* Extremely accurate and detail oriented
* Architecture Background preferred but not required
We offer a competitive benefits package and excellent opportunities for professional growth and career advancement. EOE. No telephone calls, please.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Visit Rauhaus Freedenfeld & Associates online at https://rfarchitects.com/