Rist-Frost-Shumway Engineering, P.C. (RFS), an 85-person consulting engineering firm with offices in Laconia, NH, Boston, MA, and Portland, ME is seeking candidates to join our talented and team-focused staff.
RFS project types include college/university, healthcare, laboratory, private secondary schools, public K-12, central plant, commercial, industrial, government, and historic preservation — all with a focus on sustainable design.
This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive and motivated individual who desires a challenging career as a Marketing and Communications Coordinator. The position will require close collaboration with marketing and technical staff with primary responsibilities including coordinating proposal and qualifications efforts, supporting, and developing content for our new website (in-development), implementing a social media strategy, and originating content for marketing materials.
• Write, update, and edit marketing material, including project descriptions, staff resumes, and company profiles.
• Write content for our website, email campaigns, press releases, blogs, social media channels, and award submissions.
• Coordinate communication activities, with guidance from the Director of Marketing, including public relations and social media activities.
• Coordinate and contribute to individual proposal efforts, including responding to requests for sub-consultant qualifications (including DSB, SF330, and other required forms) and preparing custom materials for competitive prime proposals.
• Provide graphic layout and production assistance on a range of marketing activities.
• Assist technical staff in preparing for professional seminars, papers, and presentations.
• Maintain accurate Deltek Vision records, updates, maintenance, and reporting.
• Work closely with the marketing team on a variety of marketing administration tasks.
• Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or other business-related discipline is strongly preferred
• Two – six years similar work experience in the AEC industry is preferred
• Ability to understand, write and assimilate technical material from technical consultants and engineers
• Ability to work independently, multi-task, and perform effectively under tight, multiple deadlines at a time
• Strong writing, editing, and graphic skills, and extremely detailed oriented
• Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (advanced InDesign skills) and Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
• Excellent communication, organization, and team-building skills
• Knowledge and experience with Deltek Vision/Vantage a plus
RFS provides an opportunity to work on large-scale, high-profile building projects throughout the Northeast, with office locations in three desirable geographic areas. RFS offers excellent salary commensurate with experience, liberal benefits package including health, dental, flex spending, 401K company match, summer hours program, hybrid work from home policy.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and writing samples in confidence to:
Rist-Frost-Shumway Engineering, PC.
Attention: W. Drake
~Equal Opportunity Employer~
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Visit RFS Engineering online at https://www.rfsengineering.com/