RODE Architects is a collaborative, innovative design firm in Boston. Our firm is creating a new full-time position for a Marketing Manager with strong graphic design skills to join the team. This person will spearhead the marketing, public relations, and business development initiatives for the firm in our design and construction of hospitality, commercial, and multi-family buildings. We need someone to help us more dynamically tell our story as we transform our built environment through a collaborative exploration of design.
Candidates must have a BA in marketing, communications, business, graphic design or a related field and at least 6 years of marketing experience, preferably in an architecture or industry-related professional services firm. Professional experience and proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite is also required.
Other position requirements include:
● Take lead on developing firm-wide marketing print and digital materials
● Collaborate directly with our Public Relations firm to execute on marketing, public relations and business development initiatives and strategy
● Introduce and implement best marketing practices
● Recommend and research business development opportunities for Principals and firm
● Experience with RFQ/RFP and interview presentation process
● Strong graphic design skills creating diagrams and illustrations for project presentations
● Management of firm’s website design and content
● Drive strategy, content and development of our social media channels
● Manage industry award calendar and submission process
● Superb writing and proofreading skills
● Organize and manage project data and imagery to be used for external purposes; coordinate photography of completed projects
● Naturally organized, ability to prioritize multiple project deadlines appropriately, and confident decision-making skills
Interested? To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and work samples (all documents should not exceed 5MB) to email@example.com.
Visit RODE Architects online at http://rodearchitects.com