Safdie Architects is seeking an engaging and ambitious marketing leader, with an entrepreneurial attitude, an exceptional sense of style, a passion for excellence, and hands-on willingness to do what it takes to get things done. Your mission will be to foster the strategic growth of the firm’s portfolio by improving and elevating the firm’s approach and capabilities to research, qualify, pursue, and win world-class opportunities and commissions.
You will work directly with the Principals and key leaders of the Safdie Architects practice, including Principals specifically involved with business development. In addition, you will partner with the Director of Communications and other members of the marketing team — as well as the firm’s outside media-relations consultant — to create an ‘energy grid’ focused on marketing and positioning.
You will craft strategies and provide active support to:
- Enhance the brand equity of Safdie Architects, creating impact through higher visibility.
- Identify, build, and maintain new business and advocacy relationships to expand the firm’s reach.
- Assess potential leads, evaluate project feasibility, and lead the proposal and qualifications processes — demonstrating good judgment throughout.
- Shape compelling narratives and collateral that convey the firm’s distinctive vision, methodology, and relevance to prospective clients and critical stakeholders.
- Find new ways to connect with decision-makers and those who influence decisions on development of significant, high-potential projects within the global built environment.
- Build and sustain momentum, keeping an eye on the big picture while managing details, and inspiring collaboration and performance to get things done.
To learn more about the criteria for this position and how to apply:
Visit http://talentstar.com/safdie-00725-marketing/ or contact Marjanne Pearson at email@example.com
Visit Safdie Architects online at http://talentstar.com/opportunities/safdie