Schwartz/Silver Architects, an award-winning architecture and planning firm in Boston, has an immediate full-time position available for a Marketing Coordinator. Schwartz/Silver’s practice serves academic institutions, libraries, museums, public agencies and private individuals with designs for new construction, renovations and planning studies.
This position reports to and works closely with Schwartz/Silver’s principals to implement the firm’s marketing efforts, including lead development, proposals and office publicity.
· Develop and assist in the production of responses to RFQs and RFPs
· Discuss marketing opportunities with principals and support business development efforts
· Research, track and analyze project leads, track lead follow-up with principals
· Maintain a list of active marketing pursuits and report on the status at weekly principal’s meetings
· Develop and maintain marketing materials including: experience sheets, resumes, brochures, client contact lists, etc.
· Manage the preparation for project interviews including developing PowerPoint presentations and critiquing rehearsals
· Manage firm publicity including awards submissions and deadlines, publications, email blasts, etc.
· Manage and update the office website: schwartzsilver.com
· Manage office social media sites including Facebook and Instagram
· Bachelor’s degree
· 2-5 years of similar marketing experience preferred
· Prior experience with A/E/C firms preferred but not required
· Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
· Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Strong graphic design sensibility
· Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
· Able to effectively interact and work with all levels of the office
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Self-motivated, flexible, adaptable
Schwartz/Silver’s marketing effort can sometimes be fast-paced. We’re looking for a positive, upbeat team player who is organized, detail-oriented, and brings a sense of humor and grace under pressure to our office. Salary commensurate with experience.
Please email your resume, references and a detailed descriptive cover letter to Mark Schatz, principal, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit Schwartz/Silver Architects, Inc online at http://www.schwartzsilver.com