Join a dynamic team as a Communications Manager!
As a Communications Manager, you will be vital in framing communications based on business and brand goals. With your vision and expertise, you will create and execute a measured, strategic plan to develop and share content through various communication channels. You will report to the VP of Brand Strategy and will work closely with a team of Marketing and Business Development Managers across three offices.
– Develop and execute Shepley Bulfinch’s communications strategy, working closely with architectural staff to write blog posts, website content, marketing materials, thought leadership pieces, and other external facing materials.
– Maintain strong relationships with editors, reporters, clients, and team members; promote news stories and features to the media.
– Research coverage and industry trends; monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, and blogs for opportunities.
– Develop editorial governance so written content is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone.
– Write and edit press releases, conference and award submissions, quarterly newsletters, targeted e-blasts, and other special writing projects.
– Work with Marketing team to develop strategy for social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook).
– Identify opportunities for internal knowledge sharing of expertise, current topics of interest, project themes, etc.
– Keep abreast of key competitors’ blogs and content as well as industry trends.
– Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or related field
– Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience
– Must have superior writing, editing, and proofreading skills
– Strong knowledge and understanding of communication platforms
– Enthusiasm for the architectural design industry
Shepley Bulfinch offers competitive benefits and compensation, including health and dental insurance, a 401(k) and profit-sharing plan, and flexible work schedules, as well as a range of professional growth and development opportunities.
Shepley Bulfinch is a national architecture and design firm with offices in Phoenix, Boston, and Houston. Founded in 1874, the firm has a notable legacy of challenging convention, pioneering visionary design ideas, and collaborating with clients who seek to drive measurable change.
Shepley Bulfinch is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit Shepley Bulfinch online at http://shepleybulfinch.applytojob.com/apply/Y96YPnW5IC