The Marketing Specialist/Graphic Designer will design marketing communications and proposal materials that effectively promote Simpson Gumpertz & Heger’s (SGH’s) capabilities and services and align with the SGH brand. The person in this role will collaborate with all members of the Marketing team, including those responsible for proposals, content development, digital marketing, events/seminars, internal communications, and public relations. The position is located at our headquarters in Waltham, MA, and supports all of our offices nationwide.
- Design marketing communications, including project profiles, brochures, presentations, posters, ads, infographics, award entries, and other marketing materials.
- Work with the Marketing Communications team to develop and improve overall brand strength, consistency, and presence.
- Partner with the Proposal team to develop custom proposal materials.
- Collaborate with technical engineering staff to develop custom materials for business development opportunities, presentations, technical reports, and other activities.
- Design user-friendly templates for frequently used marketing materials.
- Manage external vendors, including printers.
- Support all marketing communications efforts as needed.
- BA/BS (minimum) degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Five years of graphic design experience, preferably for a professional services provider.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite; HTML and video editing skills are a plus.
- Exceptional written communication and design skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong teamwork, time management, and project management skills.
- Demonstrated initiative.
- Experience working in the A/E/C industry a plus.
- Other duties as assigned.
Visit Simpson Gumpertz & Heger online at http://www.sgh.com