The Marketing team at Simpson Gumpertz & Heger (SGH) has an exciting position for an energetic and collaborative professional. The Marketing Coordinator will partner with Proposal Specialists to execute qualifications and proposal packages. In addition, the person in this role will have the opportunity to grow with a dynamic and evolving team by supporting all aspects of SGH’s marketing program, including digital and content marketing, public relations and advertising, and events and seminars.
· BA/BS (minimum) in Marketing, Communications, English, or related field.
· A minimum of 2-4 years of Marketing experience.
· Proficiency with InDesign, Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite, and Deltek Vision.
· Exceptional writing, oral communication, and proofreading skills.
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task using exceptional project and time management skills.
· Experience working in team environments as well as independently; demonstrated interpersonal skills.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time; talk and hear; perform fine motor, hand and finger skills in the use of a keyboard, mouse, telephone, or writing. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with arms and/or hands. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to perform some heavy lifting (~40 lbs.), including office maintenance, package delivery, and file storage (file boxes).The employee will spend their time in an office environment with a quiet to moderate noise level.
SGH has over 600 employees and offices in Boston, Chicago, Houston, New York City, San Francisco, Southern California, and Washington DC.
SGH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we value diversity in our workforce. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all job applicants and employees. SGH considers all qualified applicants, and we encourage individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to apply
Visit Simpson Gumpertz & Heger online at http://www.sgh.com