SGH’s Marketing team is looking for a results-driven, analytical-minded Operations Specialist to join our team. He/she will build value for the entire firm by optimizing our lead generation and distribution process. The ideal candidate will be fluent in a variety of marketing technology platforms, including Dodge Data & Analytics and Deltek Vision, or equivalent software. In addition, he/she will partner with members of our digital and content marketing teams for marketing segmentation and automation efforts using email marketing software and Google Analytics. This position is an exciting opportunity to create marketing efficiency and contribute to business development efforts by collaborating with all members of the organization, including senior technical leaders, other Operations groups, and the Marketing team.
· BA/BS (minimum) degree in Marketing or a related field.
· At least five years of experience in a marketing operations role, preferably for a professional services provider.
· High acuity for marketing technology systems, including but not limited to lead generation and market research tools, email marketing software, client relations databases, and Google analytics, as well as an understanding for how they integrate.
· Exceptional analytical skills.
· Proactive nature, demonstrated initiative, and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong written and communication skills and an ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
· AEC industry experience and understanding of business development practices a plus.
· Strong organizational skills with precise attention to detail.
· Strong problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills.
· Must be collaborative and a team player.
· Ability to perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time; talk and hear; perform fine motor, hand and finger skills in the use of a keyboard, mouse, telephone, or writing. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with arms and/or hands. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
SGH has over 600 employees and offices in Boston, Chicago, Houston, New York City, San Francisco, Southern California, and Washington DC.
SGH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we value diversity in our workforce. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all job applicants and employees. SGH considers all qualified applicants, and we encourage individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to apply.
Visit Simpson Gumpertz & Heger online at http://www.sgh.com