We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. Our work—engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics, from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning—begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, Stantec has the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level and advance the quality of life in communities across the globe. Stantec trades on the TSX and the NYSE under the symbol STN. Visit us at stantec.com or find us on social media.
We have an opening for a Senior Marketing Specialist on our growing regional team, with a focus on our Architecture and Interior Design practices. This position requires a detail-oriented individual, preferably with a background in A/E/C marketing and/or communications—a team player who can lead a pursuit process, communicate effectively, manage multiple concurrent initiatives, and thrive in a deadline driven environment.
Does this sound like you? Great! You’re the experienced marketing professional we’re looking for.
Show us your creativity!
In this role, you’ll prepare thoughtful, high-impact, and engaging pursuit and promotional materials which highlight our depth of experience, expertise, and creativity. You’ll be working closely with our architectural and interior design staff and leadership to create compelling messages that convey Stantec’s competitive advantage. You will work closely with key business development leaders to coordinate strategic client facing events, materials, and other communications in alignment with the Stantec brand.
Combining your business savvy with marketing expertise, you’ll look for creative ways to help us achieve our goals for growth, brand awareness, and market leadership. A solid background in key sectors of Residential, Commercial Mixed-Use, Education, and Workplace Interiors would separate you from fellow candidates.
We’ll look to you for proposal strategy and development, management of conferences and tradeshows, community engagement, advertising, and general collateral and communications development. You’ll help maintain Stantec’s internal systems for information management related to opportunity/lead tracking, people and projects, and promotional activity. And you’ll be a contributor toward Stantec’s internal and external communications networks.
Opportunities for a star player!
There’ll be many opportunities for you to take the lead and use your creative strategies as you work with leadership to understand the key drivers for growth. Your ability to support opportunity/lead tracking, multidiscipline proposal and presentation development, and provide guidance on all marketing and business development activities will help you shine.
This position provides significant growth opportunity, both personally and professionally. Our team culture and structure is one that allows for talented professionals to grow and advance. You will have the chance to explore interests and new opportunities that align with your career aspirations.
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing, communications, or an equivalent level of experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a marketing-related field in the AEC industry. Experience in the Architecture or Interior Design industries is strongly preferred.
- Proven experience developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (specifically, InDesign), and web-based interfaces
- Must have the ability to work independently and in cooperation with a larger regional team. Candidate should enjoy working with different personality styles and management levels, both in person and across geographies.
- Must thrive working assertively in a deadline-driven environment
Please apply on our website:
Visit Stantec online at http://www.stantec.com/careers