STV | DPM (Formerly Diversified Project Management) is part of a national, award-winning firm, providing comprehensive Owner’s Representative services to assist clients throughout the entire construction process—from pre-construction, through construction, to project closeout. We provide these services on a variety of projects in major building facility market areas, including Corporate, Academic, Healthcare, High-Tech & R&D, Industrial, and Pharmaceutical / Laboratory & Life Science.
STV | DPM combines DPM’s 25 year history in New England with STV’s 100 year history in New York and nationally, resulting in a team of over 1,800 professionals in 40 offices throughout North America. This union provides our clients with additional resources and expertise in all facets of construction, enabling us to foresee pending issues, explore alternative options and quickly negotiate resolutions, while successfully executing projects of various sizes and complexities.
STV|DPM is seeking a Marketing Coordinator for work full time in our Newton, MA office.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Support our sales, management and marketing teams in the preparation of qualifications statements and proposals – this involves assisting with research, layout, editing, coordination among team members, and production. Also includes participation in the writing of project approaches and cover letters.
- Coordinate with managers to maintain marketing and business development materials including schedules and other support materials
- Manage and update information in marketing databases
- Provide client lead tracking and research
- Miscellaneous marketing administrative support
- 2 or more years of administrative experience, preferably in marketing, public relations, journalism/writing, or comparable industry
- Ability to manage assignments under deadline pressure and, when necessary to meet deadlines, be willing to work overtime
- Flexibility and creativity in responding to clients and potential clients
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and MS Dynamics 365 preferred
To better understand our employee benefits package, please click here.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please click here to apply.
Visit STV | DPM online at http://dpm-inc.com/