STV’s Marketing Communications Group has an opportunity for an organized, motivated marketing professional to join our growing team.
Candidate would coordinate and prepare simple to moderately complex submissions, including GSA SF 330 forms, from the point of decision to client delivery. S/he would be responsible for adhering to STV’s standards, facilitating the proposal review process, and guiding production. Would also interface and coordinate with subconsultants and provide miscellaneous marketing support.
– Creative, action-oriented professional who thrives in a collaborative environment
– Candidate is organized, decisive, detail-oriented, and committed to quality
– Ability to manage multiple concurrent assignments under strict deadlines and willingness to work overtime when necessary to meet deadlines
– Excellent writing and grammatical skills and ability to adapt to an industry-specific style guide
– Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English or Liberal Arts
– Proficiency in Microsoft ® Suite, including Word, Outlook, and Excel
– Minimum 5 years of related experience, preferably in marketing, public relations, or journalism/writing
– Experience with marketing in the architecture/engineering/construction management industry is preferred
Resumes must be accompanied by a cover letter demonstrating what makes you qualified for this position. Your cover letter will be evaluated as a sample of your writing ability and creativity.
Visit STV online at https://jobs.jobvite.com/stv/job/ovjDffwq