SumCo Eco-Contracting (www.sumcoeco.com) is a high-growth heavy site/civil construction firm laser-focused on ecological and environmental improvement projects. We seek an energetic, detail-oriented Proposal Administrator/Specialist to join our growing Marketing team. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to make an immediate impact while learning best-in-class bid proposal generation methods in an exciting “niche” field of civil construction while expanding your knowledge and experience in Marketing.
Based in Peabody, the Proposal Administrator will work closely with the Operations Coordinator and report to the Chief of Project Development, who has overall responsibility for Marketing, Sales and Business Development.
You will learn and collaborate daily with a strong and supportive team of proposal and marketing experts, senior construction leaders and the company co-founders/principals.
- 1-5 years of administrative experience, preferably in construction, engineering, architecture or other professional services (proposal experience a plus)
- Eye for detail
- Excellent writing, collaboration, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks under very tight time constraints
- Proficiency with MS Office
- BA/BS degree
- Production of standard construction proposal documents required for error-free, quality submissions
- Update and maintain company sales opportunity tracking system within RFQ/P requirements
- Update and maintain electronic project folders (Dropbox)
- Update and maintain project experience directory (Excel)
- Reliable vehicle to attend bid openings throughout New England, mostly Massachusetts, but occasionally, NH, RI, CT, etc.
- Flexibility to work later hours, as needed
- Other administrative tasks as requested
- Additional responsibilities available may include social media and website postings and maintenance, e-newsletter and email campaign management, brochures and materials development, and events/conferences management and attendance.
Our excellent compensation/benefits package includes competitive salaries, company paid health care plan, dental insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan, and flexible paid time off.
Send resumes to: Chris Stockwell, Chief of Project Development email@example.com / 781.424.9932
Visit SumCo Eco-Contracting online at http://www.sumcoeco.com