Do you have Ambition, Talent and a Love of Connecting with People?
Join Talent Works International and you’ll play a crucial role in helping our enviable list of clients attract, retain and engage the very best talent for their businesses. Working in an entrepreneurial and growing recruitment marketing agency, your talent will be rewarded with opportunities to develop your skills, grow your career, consult with HR leaders, collaborate with a global team and make an impact on the future success of the company.
At Talent Works, we’ve reimagined how complex employers can effectively identify, approach and recruit talent. Through solutions that combine Brand & Insight, Sourcing and Creative, we take an enlightened approach to recruitment: an effective employer brand proposition delivered directly, powerfully and personally to a targeted talent group.
We’ve enjoyed a remarkable journey, built on recruiting smart, engaging, enterprising employees who set high standards, work hard, love what they do and never compromise when it comes to our clients. If you’re as ambitious as we are, we’d like to talk.
You will work with our growing US Client Service team, assisting with a portfolio of clients, to build a strong employer reputation through a diverse range of employer marketing and communications, research, and sourcing services. It’s a role that involves working in close partnership with Client Service, Brand & Insight, Sourcing and Creative teams in the US and the UK. You need to enjoy client facing activities and interactions while having a strong project management proficiency.
• Work closely with the other members of the Client Services team to exceed client expectations every day
• Act as a key point of contact for all consumers for a designated client and serves as the main liaison for communications between both parties
• Brief in projects from clients to the creative/traffic departments
• Consult with global clients to provide the best solution for their goals and budgets
• Commercially manage large retainers and budgets
• Develop, track and manage projects from conception through completion with all departments
• Manage and track timelines
• Review and approve creative and production materials prior to sending to client(s)
• Contribute to client strategy discussions and client presentations
• Create presentations as needed for client meetings and new business opportunities
• Manage billing activity and client hour reports
Skills and Experience:
• Superior writing and communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and execute simultaneous projects for multiple clients
• Proactive work style, attention to detail, and an ability to follow through on assigned tasks
• Experience and interest in working with a creative team
• Interest in working cross-functionally with global teams
• Agency or client service experience a plus
• Ability to write, edit and proofread creative projects and documents
• Interest and experience in marketing, specifically recruitment marketing, a plus
• Must be able to work independently as well as with a team
• Ability to resolve client requests in a professional and efficient manner
• Strategic thinking needed to build effective brands and client relationships in the long term
• The desire to join a creative, fun and respectful global team
• Bachelor’s degree
• A minimum of 3 years of Internal or external marketing communication experience. Human Resource marketing and recruitment agency experience a plus.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent writing, spelling and grammar
• Windows Suite including: PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Project
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
To apply, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
Visit Talent Works International online at https://www.talent-works.com/careers/account-manager/