The Marketing Communications Specialist will join our strong and supportive team of proposal, events, and communications professionals and will take direction from the company’s Director of Marketing & Communications. The ideal location for this position is in our Westfield, Massachusetts office.
At Tighe & Bond, we pride ourselves in fostering a learning environment where our employees can grow and thrive; our friendly company culture is small enough to celebrate personal milestones and recognize individuals for their contributions; and we are committed to the well-being of our employees, the communities where we work, and the environment in which we live.
– 3-5 years of experience in a marketing communications or public relations role for an A/E/C or professional services firm
– Excellent generative writing, copy editing, and proofreading skills
– Strong communication and relationship building skills, timely and accurate information-sharing, and outstanding organizational skills are a must
– Strong organizational skills and precise attention to detail
– Ability to work in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment, on multiple concurrent projects with the ability to adapt and respond to changing deadlines and priorities
– Proficiency with Microsoft and Adobe products
– Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing Communications or Public Relations
– Lead the development of communications materials including announcements, award entries and other corporate materials
– Responsible for writing copy for various content and promotional campaigns
– Write, review, and edit a variety of internal and external communications
– Coordinate the development and publication of Content Marketing campaigns
– Responsible for development and coordination of content and posting/maintaining website and social media accounts
Our best-in-class compensation and benefits package includes competitive salaries, profit sharing, a generous health care plan, dental insurance, a wellness program, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, ESOP, 401(k) plan, PTO, internal training and professional development, and a tuition reimbursement program.
Tighe & Bond is a growing, well-established, employee-owned, engineering and environmental consulting firm with over 370 employees. A Top 10 New England ENR design firm, Tighe & Bond was recognized by Civil Engineering News and Zweig Group as one of the “Best Firms” to work for in the country. Our team of engineers, scientists, planners, and other professionals provide creative solutions for critical challenges that impact water resources, wetlands, the environment, climate change, and sustainability from nine offices across Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and New York. The firm offers employees an inviting mid-size company culture, and an opportunity to develop a rewarding career that can have an impact on the environmental development of the Northeast region.
Tighe & Bond is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Visit Tighe & Bond, Inc. online at https://www.tighebond.com/