Tighe & Bond is seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our professional Marketing team. The Marketing Coordinator will be based in one of several offices located in Massachusetts, Connecticut or New Hampshire. The Marketing Coordinator will report to and take direction from the company’s Marketing Director while collaborating with a strong and supportive team of proposal, events and communications professionals.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Lead the development and production of proposals, statements of qualifications, presentations, brochures, award entries, and other marketing materials
- Prepare project descriptions, customize resumes, and complete industry standard forms (e.g., SF 330, MA DSB, CT 330) required for quality submissions
- Contribute to maintaining the firm’s marketing information systems, including opportunity, client contact, and projects databases
- Excellent writing, collaboration and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or related Engineering or Scientific degrees
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the engineering, architecture, or consulting industry
- Proficiency with MS Office required. Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign a plus
- Ability to work on multiple assignments under time constraints
Tighe & Bond provides comprehensive engineering and environmental services to hundreds of public and private clients across the northeastern United States, with emphasis on the education, energy, government, healthcare, industrial, real estate, and water/wastewater markets. An employee-owned firm, our staff of more than 325 people work from offices located in Portsmouth, New Hampshire; Westwood, Pocasset, Worcester and Westfield, Massachusetts; Middletown and Shelton, Connecticut; and Rhinebeck, New York.
Engineering News Record ranks Tighe & Bond as a top 10 New England design firm, a top 500 national design firm, and a top 200 environmental firm. Building Design+Construction ranks Tighe & Bond as one of the top 60 engineering firms in the United States, and Zweig Group has recognized Tighe & Bond several times as a best engineering firm to work for in the United States.
In addition to offering challenging assignments, individual career growth and competitive salaries, Tighe & Bond provides an outstanding benefits package including comprehensive health, dental, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), 401(k) Plan, internal training and professional development programs, and tuition reimbursement.
Visit our website at www.TigheBond.com for more details on our company.</p><p>Please forward your cover letter and resume in confidence to Chris Stockwell (email@example.com | mobile 781.424.9932)
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit Tighe & Bond online at https://www.tighebond.com/