Tighe & Bond, Inc. is a growing, well-established, employee-owned engineering and environmental consulting firm with over 330 employees. We are currently searching for an exceptional Director of Marketing to join our fast-paced and high-performing organization. Reporting to Tighe & Bond’s President and CEO, the Director of Marketing will play a key role in maintaining and enhancing the Tighe & Bond brand and driving growth initiatives that are aligned with and support the execution of the company-wide strategic plan.
A Top 10 New England ENR Design Firm, Tighe & Bond serves hundreds of public and private clients from nine offices strategically located across Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and New York. The office location for the Director of Marketing role is flexible. Frequent travel to our company headquarters centrally located within our geographic coverage area (Westfield, Massachusetts) is required.
The Director of Marketing is responsible for the overall direction of the firm’s marketing program and oversees all marketing activities and associated processes, procedures, plans and budgets. This individual will focus on long-term strategic initiatives, while also supporting short-term tactical assignments.
The Director of Marketing will possess the professional insight and skill sets necessary to devise, perform and lead all aspects of the marketing function including: team leadership, staff mentoring and development; strategy and planning; client satisfaction and retention; lead development, opportunity review, proposal development and production; traditional and digital branding and marketing communications; and data storage, management, and analytics. Responsibilities are summarized below.
- Active member of the company’s Senior Leadership Team
- Lead, manage, and mentor a 6-person marketing team located in various offices and ensure proper allocation of resources to support all marketing and business development activities
- Manage and oversee the preparation of responses to RFQ/Ps; ensure that decision-making on pursuits conforms with the firm’s strategic goals
- Lead the development of marketing plans for target client/market sectors; ensure that individuals are properly equipped to engage in business development activities
- Develop and own the client feedback program
- Supervise the maintenance of marketing information databases
- Drive the preparation for client interviews, marketing presentations, and in-house marketing meetings
- Facilitate public relations, thought leadership and content marketing, and social media activities
- Implement strategies to evaluate corporate branding and firm identity
- Plan trade shows and award submissions and be responsible for other important marketing events and activities
- Take an active role in industry-specific groups and organizations to support firm goals by developing relationships with current and prospective clients
- Develop and manage the annual marketing budget
- Develop effective metrics to measure the performance of marketing and business development activities
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in an area or field requiring superb communications and analytical skills (advanced degree preferred). The candidate should have at least 15 years of progressively responsible marketing experience with strong knowledge or proposal processes. A proven track record in the consulting / professional services environment is a must. Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM) credential is a plus. We seek someone who will bring a high level of energy and creativity to the position and who truly understands how to be successful with marketing initiatives both at the strategic and tactical levels. Excellent presentation and written communication skills are required. Experience working with a multi-office firm is preferred.
In addition to providing challenging opportunities, individual career growth and excellent salaries to all of our employees, Tighe & Bond offers our staff a number of additional benefits including health, dental, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, profit sharing, an ESOP, 401(k)Plan, PTO program, internal training and professional development, and a tuition reimbursement program.
Visit our website at www.TigheBond.com for more details on our company.
Tighe & Bond, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Visit Tighe & Bond online at https://www.tighebond.com/