We have a great team with an exciting future, and are looking to add high energy, high aptitude, and dynamic people with the potential to grow as we strive towards our best in class goal.
Coordinate qualification and proposal submissions, draft advertisements, draft copy for media placement, update websites and resumes as needed, assist in the design and production of marketing materials and apparel, marketing campaigns and programs. Assist in implementing team building, branding, communication strategies, e-marketing, social media and contact/project data systems.
- Coordinate and create proposal and qualification submissions
- Formulate and coordinate marketing activities, materials and brand policies to promote services
- Assist in identifying and developing marketing strategy for the marketing plan and budget.
- Initiate industry/market research, analyze, and conduct internal research/interviews as needed.
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows.
- Draft design materials to be displayed at trade shows or events.
- Act as a liaison for the marketing department between vendors, printers, and media contacts to coordinate production, cost, turn-around time and delivery.
- Design advertisements and materials using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Professional and Illustrator when applicable (i.e. banners, promo items, brochures, ads, etc.).
- Assist in the development and design of templates (i.e. resume, project, proposal, brochure, etc.)
- Coordinate team building events (i.e. monthly luncheons, annual team & family, holiday parties) and related communication with employees, including research and vendors/venue coordination.
- Create and coordinate internal and external e-marketing or direct mail campaigns, newsletters, announcements and invitations; conduct e-surveys when recommended.
- Assist in managing website updates.
- Create and manage updates for employee resumes using the marketing template.
- Create and manage updates for project sheets, sector sheets, website and resumes (when started, in- progress and upon completion with new photos)
- Manage the social media program, including project, event and personnel announcements.
- Manage brochure updates and inventory for printed stock materials.
- Prepare packages or presentations for meetings and interviews.
- Assist in managing the CRM database updates and assist in the training program/materials.
- Collaborate with and support the Business Development team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Management, Communications, or Graphic Arts related degrees preferred.
- 7-10 years of experience, in Marketing for an Architectural, Engineering, Construction or commercial Real Estate company preferred.
- Graphic design skills required.
- Advanced Microsoft 2010 or 2013 Office Suite, advanced proficiency in Adobe Professional and InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentations skills.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and assignments.
- Creative, conceptual thinker
- HTML, WordPress, and Content Management system experience a plus.
- (CRM) Marketing Database Experience is a plus
Please apply by emailing HR@timberlineconstruction.com.
Visit Timberline Construction online at http://www.timberlineconstruction.com