TRIA is seeking a marketing coordinator to join its marketing team. This position will be responsible for several tasks to support the marketing and communication needs of the firm. Candidate will report directly to the Director of Marketing.
Responsibilities will include:
• Assistance with the development of compelling proposals and presentations
• Manage the firm’s social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
• Provide updates to the firm’s website
• Coordination of consultants (PR, photographers, etc.)
• Assistance with award submissions
• Manage the firm’s CRM platform
• Keep deadline and event schedules up to date
• Provide updates to the firm’s marketing collateral
• Occasional weekends and/or weekday after hours may be required to attend project photoshoots, events, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Communications, PR, or business-related field
• 1-3 years’ professional experience
• Excellent writing and proofreading skills
• Eye for design and graphic design capabilities
• Attention to detail and excellent organization skills in order to meet deadlines
• Ability to multitask
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Adobe CC (InDesign is a must) and Microsoft Office; knowledge of WordPress, MailChimp, Salesforce, and Deltek is a plus
If interested, please email cover letter, resume, and work samples (if available) to Staci Barber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit TRIA online at http://tria.design