Tsoi Kobus Design is a national architectural firm seeking a creative and motivated individual to lead the firm’s marketing and communication initiatives, proposal process, and support business development activities. Qualified candidates must possess exceptional written, graphic, organizational, and time management skills. A Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of three to five years of experience in marketing material, proposal preparation, and content development are required. Previous experience in the architectural or a related design/professional services field is preferred.
· Lead and manage all aspects of qualification and proposal responses in collaboration with the firm’s Principals and Director of Business Development for healthcare, science and technology, higher education, and commercial development opportunities.
· Develop interview and presentation materials in support of new business development.
· Create and maintain marketing collateral: resumes, project sheets, brochures, and other market sector related materials.
· Lead communication and content development strategy for website, social media, and email communications.
· Maintain and track public relations and conference calendar.
· Track and produce award submissions, advertisements, surveys, and professional listings.
· Coordinate and oversee professional photography.
· Manage marketing deadlines and activity report.
· Maintain contact database.
· Support other marketing, proposal, business development, and special events as required.
Interested candidates should send a resume, cover letter, writing and graphic samples to Kristin Valente, Director of Business Development at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Tsoi Kobus Design online at http://tsoikobus.design