Marketing Assistant/Office Manager
Vision 3 Architects, a progressive architecture and interior design firm based in Providence, Rhode Island, is seeking applicants for the position of Marketing Assistant/Office Manager. Our practice consists of market-focused teams, working collaboratively to provide services to corporate office, healthcare, hospitality, and education clients throughout the Northeast.
We have always emphasized that outstanding people are the key to our success. It is only through the efforts of our staff that Vision 3 Architects will become, and sustain itself, as a leader in the profession. We strive to maintain a family culture in the office. We value the time and talents of all of our staff members, and know that it is just as important to have fun together as it is to work well together. It is our goal to provide all staff members with the resources and tools to achieve their own personal and professional goals.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic individual to grow with us, and to assist with our marketing and business development efforts.
Job Overview and Purpose:
- The Marketing Assistant/Office Manager will work closely with the Director of Marketing and Business Development on marketing and business development related initiatives. The position has a fundamental role to provide marketing support in the professional services industry. In addition to marketing responsibilities, the Marketing Assistant/Office Manager will support the principals and staff of the firm in administrative duties, as well as coordinating various office responsibilities. The approximate split of duties for this position is 20 to 30 hours/week of marketing duties, and 10 to 20 hours/week of office management duties.
- A/E/C industry experience preferred
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with MS Office – Outlook, Excel, Word, and Access
- Adobe Creative Suite preferred – particularly Adobe InDesign
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
Contribute to and participate in a variety of activities when needed to support marketing and business development, various tasks include:
- Conduct market research
- Coordinate assembly and packaging for submissions
- Responsible for maintaining CRM database
- Responsible for maintaining Master Networking Calendar – track industry events and seminars, register staff, etc.
- Assisting with the firm’s social media accounts
- Follow up on project leads and opportunities
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Greeting visitors and clients
- Ordering and stocking office and kitchen supplies
- Typing correspondence and maintaining inter-office forms and templates
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail/deliveries
- In-office archiving of project files, and maintaining record of off-site archive files
- Scheduling and managing vendor lunch presentations
- Processing project contracts with AIA Contract Document software
- Coordinating with cleaning vendor and landlord regarding general maintenance of office
Please email resume to David R. Prengaman at email@example.com
Visit Vision 3 Architects online at https://vision3architects.com/