Walker Consultants, a consulting, design and planning engineering firm with offices across the US, is seeking a talented Marketing Coordinator to join our Corporate Marketing Department, located in Boston, MA. This position works closely with the Corporate Director of Marketing and the Senior Marketing Coordinator in the development and implementation of strategic marketing initiatives.
The successful candidate will have the ability to:
- Think creatively and strategically and successfully complete work in a team-based environment
- Work independently and self-motivate
- Be open and receptive to feedback and direction from management and peers
- Balance priorities and utilize excellent judgment in the pursuit of the work
- Communicate well with a variety of groups and individuals
- Create content using typography and imagery that supports the Walker Consultants brand
Other duties/responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Assist offices (nationally and locally) as needed with the production of proposals, qualification packages, client presentations and interviews in accordance with corporate image and standard guidelines
- Assist with website maintenance
- Assist with communications/PR initiatives and social media
- Coordinate, schedule and distribute exhibition materials for national, regional and local conventions, conferences, and expositions.
- On-going maintenance of CRM proposal database (Deltek Vision), marketing materials, media library (OpenAsset) and assist with procuring project photography
- Support senior marketing staff with day-to-day marketing activities
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Marketing, Communications or Journalism preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with experience in A/E/C Industry a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe CC (InDesign)
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision preferred and experience with OpenAsset a plus
- Proficient grammatical editing and report formatting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as organizational and problem-solving skills
- An eye for attention to detail
We offer exceptional benefits including healthcare coverage for individuals, 401k profit sharing, flexible work schedules and support for professional development.
HOW TO APPLY: If you are highly organized, can multi-task and enjoy working in a team-based environment, apply online today at https://walkerconsultants.com/careers/open-positions/. To gain a full understanding of your work experience and goals, please supply a cover letter with your resume.
Walker Consultants is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit Walker Consultants online at http://walkerconsultants.com