Walker Consultants, a consulting, design and planning engineering firm with offices across the US, is seeking a talented Marketing Coordinator to lead our marketing activities in the Northeast Region. The right person to fill this regional role will report to our Corporate Director of Marketing and can be based in either Boston or Philadelphia. This position works closely with local marketing and business development team members along with professional staff throughout the company in the development and implementation of strategic marketing initiatives, proposal preparation, presentation coaching, promotional campaigns, social media, and website development.
The successful candidate will have the ability to:
· Think creatively and strategically and successfully complete work in a team-based
· Work independently and self-motivate
· Be open and receptive to feedback and direction from management and peers
· Balance priorities and utilize excellent judgment in the pursuit of the work
· Communicate well with a variety of groups and individuals
· Create content using typography and imagery that supports the Walker Consultants
Other duties/responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
· Assist offices (nationally and locally) as needed with preparation and production of
proposals, qualification packages, client presentations and interviews in accordance
with corporate image and standard guidelines
· Assist with communications/PR initiatives and social media
· On-going maintenance of CRM proposal database (Deltek Vision), marketing materials,
media library (OpenAsset) and assist with procuring project photography
· Support marketing staff with day-to-day marketing activities
The ideal candidate will possess:
· Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Marketing, Communications, English or Journalism
· Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience and within the A/E/C Industry is a plus
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe CC (InDesign)
· Knowledge of Deltek Vision preferred
· Proficient grammatical editing and report formatting skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as organizational and problem-
· An eye for attention to detail
Over the past 50 years, Walker has become to be recognized as a leader in the parking industry and additionally provides a wide range of architecture & engineering services applied to facilities of all kinds. Walker hires the best people to remain the best in the business. We reward our employees for their effective contributions, challenge them, provide professional development opportunities and the autonomy needed to grow. As a learning organization, our senior experts routinely share their knowledge in a collaborative environment ensuring that best practices are carried forward to our next generation of leadership. Walker is proud to be an employee-owned firm that highly values integrity, honesty, and fairness with an open-book philosophy. We encourage new ideas and contributions. We work hard, and have fun too, doing what we love. This is who we are.
Walker offers exceptional benefits including healthcare coverage for individuals, 401k profit sharing, flexible work schedules and support for professional development. HOW TO APPLY: If you are highly organized, can multi-task and enjoy working in a team-based environment, apply online today at https://walkerconsultants.com/careers/open-positions/. To gain a full understanding of your work experience and goals, please supply a cover letter with your resume.
Walker Consultants is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit Walker Consultants online at http://walkerconsultants.com