We’re Hiring a Marketing Director!
Wilson Butler Architects – an award-winning mid-sized design firm based in Boston, with a national practice focused on architecture for arts & entertainment (www.wilsonbutler.com) is looking for a dynamic and experienced professional to lead the firm’s marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5-7 years of marketing experience in the A/E/C industry. While leading the Marketing effort, the selected candidate will work with the firm’s principals to develop a business development strategy and receive support of a Marketing Coordinator and/or project managers.
- Oversee all aspects of proposals, presentations and provide other marketing support, as needed, for client and prospect meetings.
- Work with Directors and Project Managers to evaluate pursuit opportunities and determine team composition.
- Track and research project opportunities and conduct client research/analysis.
- Develop and recommend department operating budgets as necessary.
- Manage contact database within the firm’s CRM system.
- Maintain and update project information, including project sheets and marketing collateral, references, consultants, and associated data.
- Grow our social media presence through content creation, strategy, editing, management, and posting to social media outlets.
- Coordinate conference attendance and associated materials.
- Help build and maintain relationships between key staff, consultant partners, construction managers and clients.
- Encourage and mentor employees in business development at all levels.
- Identify opportunities for conferences/speaking engagements.
- Coordinate and deliver email marketing campaigns.
- Maintain project image library through OpenAsset
- Monitor and regularly update WBA website.
Education and Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or another related field
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience of marketing experience, preferably within A/E/C industry
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate strategic issues
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and writing/editing skills
- Experience with Zoho CRM or other CRM software a plus
- Experience with OpenAsset– image management
- Solid understanding of email marketing best practices (MailChimp)
- Experience with Content Management System (WordPress) or other CMS software a plus
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Social Media – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Ability to prioritize, follow through effectively and perform under tight deadlines
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer many benefits including health, dental, and a competitive 401k plan, bonus opportunities, professional development and licensure support, holiday, vacation, and sick time. Wilson Butler Architects Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. EOE M/F/H/V. Please send cover letter, resume, portfolio, and salary requirements to the Administration Manager at 70 Federal Street, 5th Floor, Boston, MA 02110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Visit Wilson Butler Architects online at http://wilsonbutler.com