Wise Construction is looking for a marketing & CRM assistant to join our team.
• Maintain/update client and project database
• Aid in the development of proposals, including writing, editing, graphics and binding of
materials for proposals including project sheets, resumes, etc.
• Assist team in client presentations, including the creation and production of collateral
• Draft content including press releases and collateral copy
• Create and order jobsite signage as needed
• Aid in the management of branded employee uniforms and client gifts
• Support the organization of employee teambuilding events and outings
• Help with the organization and management of client donations / philanthropy
including galas, golf tournaments and donations
• Special Projects – Assist with advertising pieces, social media, website updating,
brochures, email campaigns and direct mail pieces
• Ability to clearly and concisely communicate through written word
• Exceptional proofreading skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Highly organized
• Excellent written/communication skills
• Ability work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and knowledge of Cosential CRM are a plus
Prior industry experience is not required, but having an interest and curiosity to learn more about the intricacies of the industry will make for success in this role. This role works closely with the marketing and sales team; understanding or having an interest in learning about the sales cycle and business drivers is important. This position requires strong communication and transparency with the marketing team and the ability to shift gears quickly if special projects arise. Someone who will find success in this role will be agile and eager to learn and grow.
A bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, English, or business is preferred. Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Visit Wise Construction online at http://www.wiseconstruction.com