Please apply for this position through our website: https://www.wright-pierce.com/openings/marketing-coordinator/
Wright-Pierce has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator based in our Andover, MA office. As a marketer at Wright-Pierce, you will be part of a collaborative marketing team who supports efforts in locations throughout New England, New York, and Florida. You will have the opportunity, through proposal development and interview preparation, to directly impact our firm’s growth. If your skills are a match for the position below, we’d love to hear from you.
Key Aspects of this Position
– Work hand-in-hand with engineering teams to support development of proposals and presentations.
– Coordinate trade shows and events.
– Maintain and update marketing collateral including case studies, resumes, and boilerplate content.
– Maintain office marketing material and inventory supply.
– Maintain quality control of Wright-Pierce brand standards throughout all deliverables.
– Cross-train in marketing areas firm-wide and provide backup for others as-needed.
– Visit project sites to learn and understand what we do first hand.
– Other duties related to marketing and business development support.
Education and Experience
– BA/BS (minimum) degree in marketing, business administration, humanities, or related field.
– 0-2 years of marketing experience, A/E/C industry experience is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, specifically PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
– Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
– Photography skills are a plus.
– Exceptional written communication skills.
– Self-starter with excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
– Ability to collaborate in a team environment.
– Belief in the core values of Wright-Pierce and personal qualities of integrity and commitment.
– Ability to thrive in a challenging, face-paced, environment.
At Wright-Pierce, we’re passionate about serving our clients and making a difference in the world through our commitment to give back and purpose to “engineer a better environment.” We’re proud to be part of an industry that protects our most critical resource: water. Wright-Pierce is an award-winning, multi-discipline engineering firm of more than 250 professionals located in offices throughout New England, New York, and Florida. Since 1947, we have delivered reliable solutions to our clients’ water resource and infrastructure challenges.
Wright-Pierce is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, transgender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Visit Wright-Pierce online at https://www.wright-pierce.com/