Celebrating New Members and Anniversaries for August 2019
Welcome to our newest SMPS Boston members:
- Brittany Huber, Marketing Coordinator & Environmental Graphic Designer, Visnick & Caulfield Associates, Inc.
- Julia Pelkofsky, Administrative/Marketing Coordinator, Visnick & Caulfield
- Donna VanSchagen, Vice President, Marketing & Communications, SVN International Corp.
- Amanda Wimble, Director of Marketing, EBI Consulting
- Sharon Gray, Marketing Coordinator, Schwartz Silver Architects Inc
- Jenn Robertson, Marketing Assistant, NV5
Happy Anniversary to the following members!
- Jennifer Monroe, Marketing Associate, Resource Options Inc.
- Ronelle Erickson, Marketing Coordinator, CDR Maguire, Inc.
- Edith Gregory, President, Edith Gregory Consulting
- Jessica Cobbs, Marketing Manager, Bowdoin Construction
- Lara Neubauer, Marketing Coordinator, DREAM Collaborative
- Molly Romano, Client Services/Marketing Coordinator, Windover
- Benjamin Fradin, Sales Consultant, TriNet
- Elizabeth Musacchio, CPC, Director of Marketing, ARC/Architectural Resources Cambridge
- Susan Panttila, Marketing Manager, Environments at Work, Inc
- Erica Jackson, Associate, Marketing Manager, Finegold Alexander Architects
- Barrie Ferraro, Principal, Corderman & Company, Inc.
- Kim Lipsy, Marketing Manager, Compass Project Management, Inc.
- Molly Canfield, Marketing Manager, Wise Construction
- Hilary Nieukirk, CPSM, Marketing Manager, Shawmut Design and Construction
- Andrew Beaton, Marketing Manager, CDM Smith
- Shannon Koop, Senior Marketing Researcher, GEI Consultants
- Kelly Conover, Marketing Manager, Dyer Brown Architects
- Frank Monkiewicz, Photographer, Frank Monkiewicz Photography
- Tom Walsh, LEED AP, Project Manager, Daniel O’Connell’s Sons
- Vanessa Schaefer, President & Creative Director, Clockwork Design Group Inc
- Lynne Damianos, Principal, Damianos Photography & Publishing
- Sarah McGillicuddy, Director of Marketing & Business Development, Acentech, Inc.
- Laura Trahan, Marketing Director, Environmental Partners Group, Inc.
- Kelly Cohane, Corporate Marketing Manager, GEI Consultants Inc.
- Philip Hammond, CPSM, AICP, Director of Graduate Programs, Wentworth Institute of Technology
- Susan Gray, MBA, National Director of Marketing & Work Acquisition, Shawmut Design and Construction
- Kathleen McMahon, VP Marketing & Communications, National Development
Corrections? Drop us a line on Twitter.
Interested in joining SMPS Boston? The benefits go way beyond a blog post shoutout. Learn more here.