Celebrating New Members and Anniversaries for August 2020
Welcome to our newest SMPS Boston members:
- Cynthia Lewis-Oliver, CTS, Principal, CDL Consulting, Inc.
- Faye Danis, Marketing Manager, Timberline Construction
- Jennifer Tomich, Senior Proposal Manager, Jacobs
- Will Ragano, Marketing Manager/Graphic Designer, Johnson Roberts Associates
Happy Anniversary to the following members!
- Brittany Huber, Marketing Coordinator & Environmental Graphic Designer
- Julia Pelkofsky, Administrative/Marketing Coordinator, Visnick & Caulfield
- Donna VanSchagen, Vice President, Marketing & Communications, SVN International Corp.
- Amanda Wimble, Director of Marketing, EBI Consulting
- Sharon Gray, Marketing Coordinator, Schwartz Silver Architects Inc
- Jenn Robertson, Marketing Assistant, NV5
- Jennifer Monroe, Marketing Manager, Resource Options Inc.
- Ronelle Erickson, Corporate Receptionist, MRI
- Molly Romano, Client Services Coordinator, Windover
- Elizabeth Musacchio, CPC, Director of Marketing, ARC/Architectural Resources Cambridge
- Susan Panttila, Marketing Manager, Environments at Work, Inc
- Erica Jackson, Associate, Marketing Manager, Finegold Alexander Architects
- Barrie Ferraro, Principal, Corderman & Company, Inc.
- Hilary Nieukirk, CPSM, Marketing Manager, Shawmut Design and Construction
- Andrew Beaton, Marketing Manager, CDM Smith
- Shannon Koop, Senior Marketing Researcher, GEI Consultants
- Frank Monkiewicz, Photographer, Frank Monkiewicz Photography
- Linda McDonough, Senior Vice President, McCall &Almy
- Vanessa Schaefer, President & Creative Director, Clockwork Design Group Inc
- Lynne Damianos, Principal, Damianos Photography & Publishing
- Sarah McGillicuddy, Director of Marketing & Business Development, Acentech, Inc.
- Laura Trahan, Marketing Director, Environmental Partners Group, Inc.
- Kelly Cohane, Marketing Consultant
- Philip Hammond, CPSM, AICP, Director of Graduate Programs, Wentworth Institute of Technology
- Susan Gray, MBA, National Director of Marketing & Work Acquisition, Shawmut Design and Construction
- Kathleen McMahon, VP Marketing & Communications, National Development
Corrections? Drop us a line on Twitter.
Interested in joining SMPS Boston? The benefits go way beyond a blog post shoutout. Learn more here.