Celebrating New Members and Anniversaries for February 2020
Welcome to our newest SMPS Boston members:
- Brittany Sampson, Marketing Coordinator, New England Lab
- Sarah Giffard, Marketing Manager, Ricca Design Studios
- Michael Gorman, Marketing Administrator, New England Construction
- Nicole Mitsakis, Vice President of Marketing, CM&B, Inc.
Happy Anniversary to the following members!
- Jane Wolfson, Chief Marketing and Talent Officer, Elkus Manfredi Architects
- Amy Gusky, Managing Director, Wise Construction
- Britt-Anya Bursell, Marketing Manager, HMMH
- Diane Milliken Schless, Business Development Manager/ Senior Project Director, Thornton Tomasetti
- Christopher Nappi, Marketing Coordinator, CBT Architects
- Jennifer Meus Tulipani, PMP, Senior Marketing Specialist, Simpson Gumpertz & Heger
- Kara Chiccarelli, CPSM, Proposal Manager, Skanska
- Sarah Davis, Marketing, Robert Silman Associates
- Laurene Demoy, Marketing Manager, Studio G Architects
- Ziomara Ayala-Mendoza, Marketing Proposal Leader, Howard/Stein-Hudson Associates, Inc.
- Danielle Diforio, Accounts Manager, Clockwork Design Group
- Rebecca Geary, Director of Marketing and Communications, Bowdoin Construction Corp
- Suzanne King, CPSM, Marketing Manager, Mass Electric Construction Co.
- Karyn Tirabassi, CPSM, Senior Marketing Manager, Capaccio Environmental Engineering Inc.
- Catherine McMenamin, Director of Marketing, C.E. Floyd Company, Inc.
- Michael Sears, LEED Green Associate, Certified Professional Photographer, Associate/Senior Marketing Coordinator, RDK Engineers
- Justin Stone, Managing Director, Design & Co
- Jennifer Bentley, Director of Marketing, BH+A,
- Marsha Miller, Director, Corporate Marketing, Vanderweil Engineers
- Pamela Roscoe, CPSM, Marketing Associate, DRA Architects
- Richard Friedman, Founder & President, Friedman & Partners
- Laurie Strickland, FSMPS, CPSM, Director of Marketing, Nitsch Engineering
- Jean Valence, FSMPS, Honorary AIA
- Rolf Fuessler, APR, FSMPS
Corrections? Drop us a line on Twitter.
Interested in joining SMPS Boston? The benefits go way beyond a blog post shoutout. Learn more here.