Our sponsors receive prime exposure to many potential business partners and decision makers, and we are committed to helping you connect with the member firms that you want to meet. SMPS Boston members often purchasers of services and products you provide, so don’t miss this chance to get your name in front of them.
Whether you choose to be one of our annual Corporate sponsors or a sponsor of an individual event, we are positive that our sponsorship packages can provide your firm with a consistent presence and message to target industry contacts at an affordable rate.
Benefits of sponsorship include:
- Reach over 275 members, half of them holding senior level positions
- Reach more than 1,700 supporters through our weekly eFlyer
- Get recognized at more than 35 events in 2015-2016
- Reach 350+ Facebook followers, 950+ LinkedIn Group members and followers, 1200+ Twitter followers, and 140+ blog subscribers… not to mention all the blog traffic from non-subscribers!
- Complimentary tickets to attend our popular events.
Corporate Sponsorships ensure that your firm is in front of the network of SMPS Boston supporters throughout the year – at every event, in every e-flyer, and on our homepage. With levels that vary from $300 to $3,500, there is a sponsorship level that is right for everybody.
In addition to the corporate sponsorship opportunities that allow your firm to be recognized year-round, SMPS Boston provides individual event sponsorships throughout the year for our client programs, educational programs, and networking and social events. By sponsoring a specific event, your firm can gain exposure to key client audiences. More information on these opportunities is included in the full sponsorship information package. Please contact the appropriate Committee Director – as outlined in the sponsorship information package – for more information on how to sponsor a targeted program.
We welcome and appreciate in-kind support and look forward to discussing ideas you have for in-kind sponsorships. Appropriate recognition is provided depending on the event format, including verbal recognition, sponsor signage, sponsor recognition nametags, etc. Your contribution may assist with chapter operating expenses or any of the following:
- Membership event give-a-ways
- Raffle donations (for Charity and Member Events)
- Service donations (printing, mailing, graphics, event photography, etc.)
Download a printable version of our sponsorship opportunities: SMPS Sponsorship_2016-17
To discuss sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Pia Cardinali, CPSM
Vice President/President-Elect, SMPS Boston
Marketing Manager, CRJA-IBI Group
Thank you for your support!