Our sponsors receive prime exposure to many potential business partners and decision makers, and we are committed to helping you connect with the member firms that you want to meet. SMPS Boston members are often purchasers of services and products you provide, so don’t miss this chance to get your name in front of them.
Whether you choose to be one of our annual Corporate sponsors or a sponsor of an individual event, we are positive that our sponsorship packages can provide your firm with a consistent presence and message to target industry contacts at an affordable rate.
- To download a printable version of our 2019 Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities: Click Here
- To purchase your sponsorship online: Click Here
Sponsor SMPS Boston in 2019 for:
- Access to 280+ members, half holding senior level positions
- Visibility to 2,000+ weekly eFlyer subscribers
- Recognition at 35+ events in 2019
- 20 education/breakfast programs
- At least 5 Mix@6 networking events
- 5 member events
- SMPS Boston mixer at ABX
- Holiday Party
- Awards Gala
- Social media visibility to 3,000+ followers
- 430+ Facebook followers
- 950+ LinkedIn followers
- 1,600+ Twitter followers
- 290+ Instagram followers
- 230+ blog subscribers… plus blog traffic from non-subscribers!
- Tickets to attend our most popular events and network with members
Corporate Sponsorships ensure that your firm is in front of the network of SMPS Boston supporters throughout the year – at every event, in every e-flyer, and on our website. With levels that vary from $300 to $3,500, there is a sponsorship level that is right for everybody. Corporate sponsorships run from January 1 to December 31. However, you are welcome to become a sponsor at any time.
In addition to the corporate sponsorship opportunities that allow your firm to be recognized year-round, SMPS Boston provides individual event sponsorships throughout the year for our client programs, educational programs, and networking and social events. By sponsoring a specific event, your firm can gain exposure to key client audiences. Please contact Suzanne King for more information on how to sponsor a targeted program.
We welcome and appreciate in-kind support and look forward to discussing ideas you have for in-kind sponsorships. Appropriate recognition is provided depending on the event format, including verbal recognition, sponsor signage, sponsor recognition nametags, etc. Your contribution may assist with chapter operating expenses or any of the following:
- Membership event give-a-ways
- Raffle donations (for Charity and Member Events)
- Service donations (printing, mailing, graphics, event photography, etc.)
To discuss sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Suzanne King, CPSM
Vice President/President-Elect, SMPS Boston
781-290-1013 | SKing@MassElec.Com
Thank you for your support!