To ÜBER or Not to ÜBER?
Certainly you’ve heard by now. Later this month, hundreds of your SMPS peers are headed to the ÜBER Conference in Atlantic City, where Opportunity Knocks. It’s the first conference of its kind. Previously, the Northeast Regional Conference hosted three chapters; now it’s been reinvented, with nine participating chapters representing 1,350 members. This reinvention might be reason enough for you to take a gamble and attend.
But there are plenty of other reasons that you might not want to miss this conference:
- Here’s a simple one: if you’re a CPSM, the conference represents an opportunity to earn 13.5 CEUs. If you’re not a CPSM, you’ll still benefit from the amazing lineup of keynote speakers and breakout sessions.
- Become a better networker! Hear from pro networker Liz Lynch during her keynote, and then put your newly acquired skills to work throughout the rest of the conference.
- Put yourself through Rejection Therapy. Hear from keynote speaker Jia Jiang how he spent 100 days seeking rejection, and how that’s helped him live a fearless life.
- Gain insight from five SMPS Fellows during an interactive lunchtime session on trends and strategies. That’s a lot of brain power in one room.
- Focus your conference experience by attending the BD, Leadership or Communications tracks, or mix and match for an education focused on your individual needs.
- Pamper yourself. Enjoy the ocean view from your hotel room at Revel, relax in a 32,000 square-foot spa, take a walk in SkyGarden 114 ft. above sea level, take a swim in an InOut pool and get your Om on in an Exhale yoga class.
- Have fun! It’s Atlantic City and we’ll be dining around the boardwalk and searchin’ for our lost shaker of salt in Margaritaville.
The conference starts April 30th and the last day to register is April 24th. Go ahead, roll the dice.